HOD Name : Dr. Gothoskar V.S.
Qualification : M.Sc.(Microbiology), Ph.D., ICAR-NET
Achievements of the Department :
Achievement of Staff
- Ms. A.B.Chudiwal selected as college coordinator for Avishkar 2019-20
- Dr.V. S. Gothoskar qualified Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ICAR) NET (ARSB) Jan 2020.
- Ms. A.B.Chudiwal qualified Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ICAR) NET (ARSB) Jan 2020.
Achievement of Students
|Student Name||Name of Activity||Level||Rank||Prize won||Date||Place|
|Research Paper Presentation Competition||State level||II||II||21/12/2019||SCCA|
|Shravan Shetty||State level Science exhibition(Model)||State level||I||I|| ||University campus|
|Rameshwar Sirsath||University level Avishkar||–||II||–||20-21/01/2020||SCCA|
Ms.Vaishnavi Kuber &
National level PPT
|Vishal Salve & Shravan Shetty ||State level Science exhibition IIDNYASA 2020||State level||I||I||23/01/2020||University campus|
|Rameshwar Sirsath||State level Avishkar||State level||–||–||28-31/01/2020||University of Mumbai|
- Ms. A.P.Moharir published a paper entitled as “ Checklist off Birds of Chauka and Sarola Hills, Aurangabad, Maharashtra” on 30th June 2018 in ELA journal of forestry and wildlife ( Indexed in Google Scholar)
- Ms. A.B.Chudiwal selected as college coordinator for Avishkar 2018-19
- Ms. V. S. Mandora qualified Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ICAR) NET (ARSB) Dec- “2018.
- Ms. Anupriya B. Chudiwal has delivered guest lecture on “Clinical Microbiology ” Government College of Arts & Science , Aurangabad
- Dr.V.S. Gothoskar has delivered guest lecture on “QA, QC, R&D of Fermentation Industry” to SirSayyed College of Arts, Science & Commerce College Aurangabad
- Ms. Priyanka Rai & Ms.Vaishnavi Kuber (M.Sc. I) participated in research paper competition & received second prize in competition
- Ms. Aishwarya Potdar (M.Sc.I) participated in Cultural Activity of University level competition & got first prize
- Mr. Yogesh Lokhande (B.Sc.III) qualified National level JAM exam & scored AIR-1456 rank
- Ms. Aishwarya Potdar (M.Sc.I) participated in Cultural Activity of College level competition & got consolation prize